Job Portal is an information system which manages lot of data in the form of large online website
- 1. Statistics for the employer (employer can see how many times his ad has been consulted, as well as more detailed report including the date, ip, username of the user consulted the ad)
- 2. PayPal, 2checkout, cheques and bank wire transfers supported for accepting payments by the employers for posting job ads.
- 3. ZIP based search functionality (for searching for jobs located not far as selected distance from the jobseeker ZIP)
- 4.Statistics for the job seeker (in order to see how many times his profile has been consulted).
- 5.Employers can upload their logo (visible on their ads).
- 6. Jobseekers can add a photo to their profile.
- 7. Improved jobseeker profile, added date of birth, job preferences, nationality and other fields.
- 8. Send to a friend” functionality for the job offers.
- 9. Simple/Advanced search (in previous versions there was just Simple search).
- 10.Better control for the administrator over the ads expiration.
- 11. Employers see their expired ads on a special page , they can choose to renew them (if they do so, they are charged for this in a similar way as when posting a new ad – one credit from their package).